Sunday, May 1, 2016

big bear b&b


I figured I should probably get around to posting about our anniversary trip to Big Bear Lake. Let's be real though, everyone is probably so annoyed with me by now. I've already shared a cheesy video & a bajillion snapchats from the trip. So sorry in advance, but here comes an overload of pictures. 
*Feel free to stop reading now if you are so over it.*




So a little back story...Samuel and I decided to switch off years planing our anniversary (you can see the weekend I planned last year here) and this year he completely surprised me with a trip to a Bed & Breakfast in Big Bear Lake, CA. The best part though was that no one else had booked a room in the b&b so we had the whole place to ourselves!! All 100+ VCR tapes included. Sam even watched a little Mary-Kate and Ashley with me. #husbandwin





We walked around Boulder Bay Park which was beautiful but also freezing!


Ate dinner at Saucy Mama's Pizzeria.








We took a mile hike to Castle Rock. And I'm serious when I say death by elevation is real. I sound pathetic, but going from sea level to a whopping 7,000 feet is no joke. The view of the lake was pretty though so I guess it made it all worth it. 


Rode the Alpine Slide.





We walked around the Village, shopped, saw a movie, admired the blossoms, and got the best Birthday Cake flavored ice cream...which we regretted soon after. #lactoseprobs




And took another walk around the lake at sunset.


I can't believe it's been two years with the best husband around! Happy Two Years to my love!

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com