Tuesday, March 24, 2015

26


Samuel had a birthday this weekend. He's not much into birthdays, celebrating, gifts, or surprises. Crazy right? I don't understand it at all but I love him anyway. Last year I managed to throw him a surprise birthday party but this year we kept things simple for my 26 year old. (movie, law school ball, and cake)

Some of my favorite things about my birthday boy:
- he tells me I look beautiful everyday
- he diligently flosses his teeth
- he does the dishes
- he carries the laundry up/down the stairs
- he scoops my ice cream
- he puts up with my constant back seat driving 
- he gives me back massages 
- he sends me a good luck text every morning before work
- he carries me up the hill to our apartment
- he lets me come to all his games as the only awkward wife/fan

Basically all of these just show how lazy I am and how great Samuel is. After a long day at school, he still will do the dishes and give me a back massage as I complain about my work day. I am so grateful for him in my life. Love you long time Samuel and HBD!

|| Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com