Friday, September 26, 2014

daddy-daughter date at disneyland




You + Dad + fun outing of your choice = Daddy-daughter date
Daddy-daughter dates were the bomb when I was little. My choices were always the same three things:
1. Petco
2. Cold Stone Creamery
3. Orchard Supply Hardware
Don't judge. They were my favorite places and my indecisive self I could never choose between them. I loved Petco. We would watch puppy training lessons because hello so many puppies all in one place! No brainer for a puppy lover like me. I know, pathetic, but having a puppy was my birthday, half birthday, and Christmas wish since I was 4. And c'mon everyone loves Cold Stone or at least I did pre lactose intolerance. And OSH as we called it, was perfect for my little green thumb. Dad and I would buy flowers at the hardware store and then go home and plant them.

This daddy-daughter date included a few days in Anaheim, California for a Farmers Insurance business trip. After the welcome ceremony there was an outdoor dinner party at the Convention Center. There were food trucks galore (20 to be exact), magicians, face painters, DJs. It just felt like a big block party and it was so fun!

The best thing about our trip was that we got to go to the happiest place on Earth! And the best best part, at 7:30pm California Adventure was shut down for a Farmers Insurance private party. Free food, drinks, and the park all to ourselves. No lines, no wait, and it was magical. 

Past 
Present
farmers logo at the end of world of color
#thanksdad

|| Erin 

4 comments:

  1. THE PARK ALL TO YOSELF?!! ahmazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had simba pride b4 it was cool #notevenlion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy memories from the happiest place on earth. Thanks Erin for making it so fun! It was awesome! #lovemydaughter ~Dad

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com