Thursday, October 2, 2014

take me out to the ball game

 
You may think law school is all about studying, but every once in awhile you gotta have a little fun! Enter intramurals: an excellent way for law students to expel their energy and competitiveness. For law students it's all about softball. Don't ask me why. I think it's some sort of tradition around here. Samuel and his friends and friends of friends formed a fun, spirited coed team. The team huddle is a must before any game and it's my personal fav (you're gonna wanna turn up the volume for this baby).


They've got 99 problems but their pitch ain't one. The team dominates on the field, and Samuel is no exception. He runs like lightning. I swear this boy is good at everything. First basketball on Tuesdays and now softball on Thursdays, there is nothing he can't do.                                                             (Below: Hey Nick)

























As for me? I am content with watching. Every good team needs a fan/team mom right? I literally am the best and only fan #wifeprobs. (No one else is married or dating for that matter.) I become my own best friend on the sidelines but I know everyone secretly enjoys my presence lol jk. But seriously. Today Brian even put eye black on me. That's right, first name basis and part of the team, score. But I sure have to step up my team mom cred because Katie brought pumpkin bread for the whole team. Not cool Katie. Maybe I'll have to start bribing for my title with orange slices and juice boxes.

After tonight's game we're back at it in the library, eye black still rockin'. The fun had to end sometime. Legal Writing is now consuming our night but I am content blogging away. But it looks like we are going to be here all night. 

|| Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com