Wednesday, September 16, 2015

wils, an acronym 2


Round two!! 
Explanation for all you newbies -- WILS stands for Why I love Sam.
You can see round 1 here.

I love Sam because he lets me call him all sorts of names. 
I'm not talking names in the bullying sense like Rudolf the red-nose reindeer. 
Sorry, too soon for a Christmas reference??
I call him these names out of love and endearing-ness...if that's even a word. Ok it's not.

Most of them are pretty regular "pet names" (yuck, I hate that term but it helps get my point across) but no matter how bizarre, he just rolls with it. 
The last one just happened the other day so I think I'm getting more creative but in reality just getting weirder. (* indicates most frequently used)

Samuel
Sammy 
Sammy Boy
Sam the Man
Husband
Lover 
Favorite Person
Favorite Human
Babe
Baby 
Baby Cakes*
Baby Boy*
Honey
Honey Bunny*
and

Brother Bear??

Ya I have no clue where the last one came from. It just slipped out the other day. #awk
First off, that's not a favorite movie for either of us. Second, Sam hasn't even seen Brother Bear!!
But I love Samuel and glad he loves me no matter what name I call him. 
But does he really? I guess I'll never know...

|| Erin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com