Saturday, May 26, 2018

sam's graduation


After 4 long years, I never thought this day would come. But here we are, GRADUATION!
Sam put everything he had into school and spent more hours studying than I can even count or imagine (but I guess I can imagine it because I was there!) He did it! 
He even finished with a 3.5 GPA and graduated with honors!! 
I've never more proud in my whole life!! 
It was such a great day celebrating all of Sam's accomplishments--2 degrees: JD & MBA, graduating top 20% of his class, a Cali Award (the top grade) in and the fact that he has a post bar job!! 
And  the best part that made it so fun was to have so many people come and celebrate with us!
(And here's a link to a video of the week's shenanigans.)


Maggie, Ky, and Everest came from Las Vegas! 
Lyndon and Christine's family came all the way from NY for a whole week!
Proud parents Phillip and Emily!
My parents!
And most of the Plothow siblings besides Hannah (who is in Zimbabwe on her mission) & Brooke's family in Utah with new baby Ty! 
And we are so happy that we got to finish the last 3 years of school with the Koons by our side! Cortney and I are so happy we had each other while the boys were together studying for countless hours!  
Look at these two besties! 
Made it through thanks to their competitive drive forcing each other to be better but mostly the many late night Destiny/PUBG/Fortnite games. 
The 3 Mormon amigos. 

And now for a ton of pictures of Sam and I because it was seriously the happiest day of my life to date (besides our wedding of course)! I was seriously so nervous/excited waiting for his name to be called! My "palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms heavy, vomit on my sweater already: Mom's spaghetti!"...Eminem anyone? Sam says that lyric all the time so it just came to me as I was typing sweaty palms...Anyway I totally started tearing up as they called his name. And then he had to go and dab right after they said his name. Ruined the whole moment lol. But that's Sam for you, never takes anything too seriously which is a good thing I guess. #stayhumble 
How cute does he look in his new suit!! 

So proud of our grad!!
Love you Samuel Thomas Plothow, JD, MBA!! 
YOU DID IT!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com