Tuesday, February 21, 2017

wils ft. valentines day


Hi, and welcome back to another installation of WILS -- Why I love Sam.
You can read previous "wils" posts here, here and here.  

I thought Valentine's Day was just going to be just like any normal Tuesday--
I would go to work, Sam would head to school, I would cook dinner and have it ready for him when he got home at 10pm. Because of our crappy Tuesday schedule, we wouldn't see each other at all on Valentine's Day. But the previous weekend we decided to celebrate in advanced with a fun dinner in Solana Beach. Hence, I was not expecting anything at all on the actual day. 


But much to my surprise I came home from work to a table filled with flowers and a few of my favorite things! I was over the moon excited! It's little things like this that are why I love Sam.
And the best part was I didn't even have to cook dinner after a long day of work because he thought of everything! 


There was a bag full of donuts! 

'
And some rice, beans, and chips- a combo which is one of my all time favorites! 
It was the happiest night! I love Sam so much and am so glad he's my Valentine forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com