Friday, April 12, 2019

30, flirty & thriving!

THIRTY
 FLIRTY
& THRIVING!

I can't believe Samuel is 30 years old! We've almost been married for 5 years but sometimes I forget how old we are and still think we're babies. It also doesn't help that I've had two 16 year olds ask me out recently, one at the library and one at the rec center when I was swimming laps. 
But back to the matter at hand...it was Sam's birthday! Just a little update on my lover boy... 
he's a baby whisperer!

But also he is thriving at work! He's been working so hard and he's been so consistent waking up for work even after 10, 12, and 15 hour days! I'm so proud of him! I'm so happy that I get to go through life with my lover boy! He's been so good to me with all the changes and craziness that we've been through recently. He lets me vent, cry, and be a little grumpy sometimes. He's always there comforting me and supporting me in everything! 
I LOVE HIM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 30 YEAR OLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com