Tuesday, March 29, 2016

spring break 2k16: justin bieber


This weekend we headed to Vegas for one purpose, JUSTIN BIEBER!!  
Ingrid hooked us up with tickets and we stayed at her in-laws in Las Vegas. 
It was so fun having a girls weekend with my law school friends. It's great having friends who are in the same place as us and going through similar things.


Of course we had to stop at Cafe Rio because we all miss it so much. 
San Diego needs to jump on the Cafe Rio train ASAP.


We took this picture before heading to the concert but it totally looks like we're going to our first dance or prom lol.




Heyyyy Justin we see you!! 
Our seats were freaking amazing and JBieb was so close! 
I still can't get over how amazing it was! His voice, dancing, outfits and everything was amazing! 
New celeb crush for sure! I sang my heart out and lost my voice in the process. But it was all worth it! Spending 40 bucks on a t-shirt #worthit. Having the car break down and being stranded in Vegas...that might not have been worth it. But JUSTIN, he was #worthit.







Bigger than satan, Bieber.
I'll just end with that...

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com