Monday, March 21, 2016

27


Samuel is 27!! 
27 things I love about my birthday boy + why I'm so glad he's mine!

1. He drives the mom van to work everyday without complaint 
2. He wakes up at the butt-crack of dawn but somehow still survives 16 hour days
3. He watches Bach with me every week
4. He loves moving the mattress into the living room for movie nights
5. He puts up with my shopping habits even if I come home with a new swim suit every week 
6. He loves me even when dinner only consists of mac and cheese at 11pm at night
7. He always compliments how clean the house looks even if I only did a 10 second tidy
8. He always asks my permission to play video games because he knows how much I hate them
9. He is always willing to give me a massage
10. He is the messiest PB&J maker leaving crumbs everywhere
11. He says said crumbs are for his friends the ants
12. He talks in his sleep
13. He is a dodgeball champion
14. He is letting me leave during his Spring Break to go to the Justin Bieber concert
15. He has probably made the bed 5 times since we've been married
16. He unclogs the shower drain 
17. He takes care of me when I'm sick including bringing home soup from Boudin 
18. He works really hard
19. He is a champ at parallel parking
20. He isn't afraid of what others think
21. He has no problem speaking his mind
22. He is a procrastinator but still doesn't stress...too much
23. He takes pictures for me
24. He snuggles me to sleep every night
25. He sneaks out of bed to play video games when he can't sleep
26. He tells me I look beautiful everyday
27. He loves me



I am SO thankful for Samuel and I love having a reason to celebrate him! 
Happy birthday babe!

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com