Sunday, February 14, 2016

valentine's weekend



We spent most of Valentine's weekend at the beach, like 3 whole days worth. We started celebrating with a beach day then dinner and a movie. Even though it was nothing extravagant, it was probably one of my most favorite days. Mostly, I just love spending tons of time with Samuel. It has been hard the past couple weeks with work and school and I just straight up miss him!




Saturday morning Samuel brought me home flowers and the sweetest letter. It was a total win in my book because it was 100% a surprise and that's BIG for Samuel. Usually he has to tell me what he's planning. 


After a lunch date at the donut shop down the street, we hit up the beach with some friends we love. The boys talked about business ideas while the girls dreamed up trips for the summer. 



 I love my forever valentine and I can't wait for the future surf dates and other San Diego adventures that this year will bring. 

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com